Monday, October 28, 2019

URGENT JARED PADALECKI NEWS

"Supernatural" "star" Jared Padalecki was arrested outside an Austin, Texas bar for having a very small face. No wait, it was for two counts of assault and one count of public intoxication. Sorry, my mistake. You know what's weird? Most times I read these news stories about these people and they seem barley more famous than me or you. The guy was on TV for at least FIFTEEN YEARS, and I never even heard his name until he got arrested for getting into a drunken fight in a bar. In other words, the guy's television acting career started on the day your kid was born and the first time you heard his name was when your kid started his sophomore year in high school.  Whatever, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. Or give him the gas chamber. Extreme? Maybe, but it's high time the punishment starts to fit the crime.