Monday, October 28, 2019

Britney Spears Exercises

Britney Spears did yoga outside in a bikini. I will never understand why people do this. I mean, I get that it's for attention but it's such a weird thing, and I see it all the time. First of all, yoga isn't exercise. Secondly...I don't know whatever, just do your yoga. Britney also claimed that LA was the only place you could wear a bikini in October because she's never heard of the bottom half of the United States I guess. Am I being nit picky? Yes but it's my blog and you don't have to read it.



!!!UPDATE!!!!

I tried to post the picture of the USA with a line denoting the Southern half of the US, but Blogger basically sucks and what I did didn't work so I'll just put the picture here. See? The black line means you can wear a bikini in those places in October. Have a blessed day.