Friday, October 11, 2019

SHOCKING JENNIFER LOPEZ NUDE

Jennifer Lopez is releasing a new single called Baila Conmigo which translates to "dance with me". There were other translations of more of the lyrics but they sound totally ridiculous.
  'Dale que dale mas duro que la música rompe los muros que solo bailando me curo Baila Conmigo,' Lopez said on Instagram, which translates to, 'Give it harder than music breaks the walls that only dancing I heal Dance with Me.'

"Give it harder than music breaks the walls that only dancing I heal Dance with Me"? What? And releasing a Spanish language album is the same as touring the black hole of Eastern Europe. Sure the people of Romania will go to your concert but they have to take their horse drawn wagons there so there are always huge parking hassles plus it's so far from the mountains, oh and you have to have water and oats for the horses and the problems really only start there. Plus you have to watch out for vampires it's crazy. I didn't even know Jennifer Lopez still recorded "music". I thought she mostly "avoided" the paparazzi and acted in movies no one watches. Shows how much I know. Anyway, if you speak Spanish and want to buy this go right ahead, it's still a free country.