Thursday, October 3, 2019

Rita Ora is Fake: An Exposé

Originally I was going to talk about how I've started to noticed Rita Ora, whoever she is, then I noticed something else. Her abs are painted on. They're painted on with an airbrush, you know like model builders use on their airplanes and whatever? No I don't mean on the picture, I mean on her actual body.

 How do I know this? First, all you have to do is look at them. See how the outlines look fuzzy and ill defined? That's a sure sign right there. They've also contoured very slightly around the inside of her boobs for blending purposes. Not a terrible job if you can get it. And secondly, I owned a tanning salon for a decade and I used to do this all the time. For body builders, really, really vain people (usually women, surprisingly enough) and once, even for one of Britney Spears back-up dancers before a show.You can even see the over spray (labeled in the photo) at the top of her right leg where someone got careless when they created her "sex lines" as they're known, for the way their "V" shape points at the person's crotchtoral region.

 In this day and age, this really seems somehow laughably pathetic and way, way to "try hard". But I guess if you want to be famous bad enough, you'll debase yourself however much you need to to get there.