Friday, February 11, 2022

Bebe Rexha is Still Famous



 Bebe Rexha decided she needed to be in the news possibly because I haven't seen Bebe Rexha in the news since the last time I wrote about her in May of 2021. And what's easier than throwing on some lingerie and posting the pictures on the internet. To be fair, it's more likely that I'm not 15 years old and I don't like bad music so I just don't notice if she's being talked about or not. 

By the way, the picture on the left was from a story that was published at 11 pm on the 8th of February. The picture on the right was from the 7th where they talk about her "sculpted" abs. So it's no wonder teenage girls are always so manic about their bodies/appearance. Those pictures were posted roughly 30 hours apart and it doesn't even look like the same person. If you handed me those two pictures in a shopping mall and told me these women were there and I needed to find them I would look for two different people. 

Hopefully her "career" will be over soon and I can stop writing about her once a year. Frankly, I can't imagine having to do this two years from now and I'm surprised at this point in her celebrity life that even this story is happening so I guess you never know.