Thursday, February 24, 2022

Joey King is not a Kid Anymore


 I wasn't going to write about Joey King because I thought she was 11 years old and the guy she was with in the picture (not pictured) on vacation was her dad. But then I saw the picture of her on the right (very much pictured) and it turns out she's not 11 but 22. The fact still remains that 10 years ago she was in grammar school and still playing with Barbies so while I'm sure she's very nice maybe she should stick to her actor friends or whatever other pervy weirdos she's hanging out with. Oh and in case you didn't know, she's won an Emmy for something, I'm sure it was for acting but who knows.

By the way I saw her boyfriend and if you could see him you'd say, "Yep. That guys an actor alright". Frankly if I was Joey I wouldn't have kids or anything with that guy because she's going to wake up 10 years from now and that guys going to finally admit something and it's not that he wants to become a welder I can pretty much guarantee that.