Friday, July 26, 2024

Charlize Theron Goes Greek


 Charlize Theron took her stick legs to the opening of the 2024 Olympics and she got all dolled up for the event. I don't know why we need celebrities for the Olympics, we all know what they are. Does everything have to involve famous people now? I guess it gave her a chance to dress like a Greek Goddess in a 1960s movie about Ben Hur or Argonauts or whatever.

Charlize Theron does nothing for me. Zero. I don't think she's ugly or anything and I can appreciate why stupid people are attracted to her but not me. In fact, when I see her, alarm bells go off. Big time. It's something I can't quite put my finger on but it's there, and evolution gave us these warning devices for a reason. Same thing with Angelina Jolie. Everyone is hypnotized by these two supposed "beauties" and I'm just over here with a bottle of holy water and a crossbow