Monday, July 8, 2024

Kacey Musgraves Sitting in a Tree


 Kacey Musgraves shared some pictures of her sitting in a tree. I guess that's a "country" thing to do because there was no other explanation as to why she did this. They also said she's 35 years old and there's no explanation why I should believe that either. You believe this woman is 35? She isn't. 

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, she's actually pretty hot and as usual I will say, I don't care if she was 105 but these people have this weird habit of lying about their ages like, who cares. What are you worried about some 19 year old will no longer find you attractive? It's a stupid reason, 19 year olds all have severe learning disabilities (I didn't want to say retarded) plus teenagers don't usually have any money so who gives a shit what they think about anything.