Saturday, July 6, 2024

Blake Lively is Hot


 Blake Lively went out to dinner in New York on Friday and wore a long denim jacket despite the fact that it was 77 degrees at 10 PM on Friday. I've written about this bizarre phenomena of celebrities wearing jackets even in the middle of the summer multiple times. I don't know why they do that it could be because it just looks better and they know they're going to be photographed -OR- they're all mental basket cases. That could be a reason too.

I also don't where her smug faced husband Ryan Reynolds was, maybe she got tired of his frat boy shit. I can easily imagine him inviting Jack Black over and they'll both spend the night doing keg stands and playing that beer cup game with a ping pong ball.

The source story prattled on about a bunch of nonsense neither one of us gives a shit about so I won't bother summarizing it. Something about a movie or foundation or something I think