Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Violet Garner is the Masked Avenger


 So Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's 18 year old daughter Violet is a nut job. She's demanding mask mandates for everyone because she got sick in a hospital. This would be like demanding everyone else wear a seat belt because you drove your car into a light pole. She went on to explain her rationale for her brilliant plan thusly...

  'I contracted a post-viral condition in 2019. I'm okay now, but I saw first-hand that medicine does not always have answers to the consequences of even minor viruses.'

The eldest daughter of the Argo director, 51, and the 13 Going on 30 star, 52 — who divorced in 2018 — then spoke about the COVID-19 pandemic and how 'one in ten infections leads to long COVID, which is a devastating neurological, cardiovascular illness that can take away people's ability to work, move, see and even think.'

'It stands to exacerbate our homelessness crisis, as well as the suffering of many people in our city. It hits communities of color, disabled people, elderly people, trans people, women and anyone in a public facing essential job the hardest.'

You'll notice she got sick before the pandemic in 2019 so I'm not sure how much this would have helped her or why she tied these two things together. And if masks work, then the fact that SHE'S wearing a mask really should be enough. So can you people do me a favor? Please?  Just shut the fuck up.  I don't ask for much so just do me that one favor.  And I don't know how not wearing a mask exacerbates homelessness, but I also don't know why we're allowing people like Ben Affleck to breed, but I don't get to make those rules. Someone should get out ahead of this and get her the help she needs, she's only 18 and has a long life ahead of her. I'd hate to see her spend the next 70 odd years walking around like Carrie in the movie of the same name. That would be a terrible shame.

Of course she has a lot of support on X, the repository for all the world's mental illness. This must've been like blood in the water to them. So in short make sure you wear a mask around this mental basket case, I'm done talking about this nonsense, and have been for more than two years