Wednesday, July 3, 2024

TORI SPELLING BOOBS BIKINI


 Queen of the Butterfaces Tori Spelling put on a bikini to show off her tits and went to the beach where she tried to not mess up her hair and make up because she had no idea a guy with a camera would be there. In her defense, I've been to California and even in July that water was like ice. I have no idea how you people continue to live in that place. Still, she's gotten kind of hot as she got older.

Anyway back to her tits. Some commenters had some kind of issue with them but I don't know what, because I went back to my habit of NOT reading the comments on articles, tweets etc... because you people are stupid beyond all comprehension and there is zero reason anybody needs to hear what you have to say about any topic. So you go girl really whip those babies out show the world what you're made of.