Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Justin Trudeau Broke the Law

Justin Trudeau violated Canada's ethics law...
The authority of the prime minister and his office was used to circumvent, undermine and ultimately attempt to discredit the decision of the director of public prosecutions as well as the authority of Ms. Wilson-Raybould.

Ms Wilson-Raybould is some lady that works for some department in the Canadian government somewhere, but I don't care about what people in Canada do. You could make El Kabong your president for all I give a shit. See? this is what happens when you vote for guys named Justin.  And I almost never write about politics anymore because if you think I want to argue with a bunch of dim bulbs on the internet about anything, especially the politics of some other country I've never been too and most likely will never visit, you need to think again. I really just wrote this so I could use one of those pictures of this dope making a fool of himself while dressed in what basically amounts to blackface but in India.