Friday, August 9, 2019

Kirsty Gallacher Likes the Water

Kirsty Gallacher showed off her "fit physique" while trying to not get too wet at the beach. She's a British TV presenter, but even after all this time, I'm not exactly sure what that entails. I guess that's like a talk show host but who knows, it's crazy over there. And fit physiques on women are fine as long as you like strong legs, toned arms, and rock hard abs on women, which, as luck would have it,  I do. I don't know how old she is or who she's married too, but frankly neither of those things will matter once our eyes meet while we're lifting weights, doing extra cardio, and eating properly. And I'd like Kirsty to know that I do that all the time. Living healthy, working out my body, and fixing things like old cars, and motorcycles is just how I choose to live, in case anyone like Kirsty wants to know.