Saturday, March 23, 2019

Supernatural Ends it's Run

Did you know Supernatural was ending it's 15 season run? Did you Know Supernatural was on TV for 15 seasons? I didn't even know the CW was still a television network. Series star (?) Jensen Ackles (?) broke the news...
 We just told the crew, that, though we are very, very excited to be moving into our 15th season, it will be our last
 This is apparently big news. It's all over the internet for some reason. Hell it's even on Bing's front page. Yes I use Bing okay? I'll be honest, I got tired of Google's shit. Like I need to know it's some 16th century Bulgarian linguist's birthday. I mean seriously, who gives a shit. People that pretend to read old books and tweet pictures of libraries that's who.  Sure you may know what some author said about something, but can you change a tire? No. Guess what, if you're car is broken down on the side of the road in the pouring rain in the middle of the night, no one gives a shit what Gore Vidal said about anything. Well, anyway, I couldn't pick any of these guys out of a line up but I wish them all the best. Good luck in your future endeavors Supernatural people. Whoever you are.