Sunday, September 5, 2021

Emergency Elizabeth Hurley News


 BREAKING! ELIZABETH HURLEY WENT TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY WITHOUT A BRA! 

This is what passes for news in the UK now. Give them bread and circuses and keep the populace numb. British people will already do pretty much whatever an authority figure tells them to do, so throw in a couple boobs and you're all set for good.
 

It was a birthday party for some British guy. I saw his name but I have zero idea who he is. There were a bunch of other "famous" British people there and trust me, you don't know who they are either. Elizabeth Hurley was the sole name I recognized. No one asked her why she didn't wear a bra but I imagine it's probably because she doesn't need one. Either that or they're being held up with medical tape like the beauty pageant contestants use

Just because we're guys it doesn't mean we don't know what you're up to. What do you think, we're stupid? We know boobs don't just stay like that deep into your 50's. Give me a break, even someone magical like Elizabeth Hurley needs help.  Unless she doesn't, but I'm afraid I'll need to see more proof that she doesn't. You know where to send the pics Liz.