Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Gina Stewart is a GILF


 This is a woman named Gina Stewart that's been billed "The World's Hottest Grandmother" by someone, although I don't know who since I don't think there's really any kind of governing body for this sort of thing. Before you get worked up she's 51 years old, not 71. So hardly decrepit and considering some of the other 50 year olds (and older) floating around this blog, she's hardly all that unusual. Technically she could have been a grandmother for 20 years already.

 I new a girl that gave birth to a child at 13 so in all reality, all it would have taken just a little bad luck and if her kid also got pregnant at 13 she could have been a grandmother by the age of 27. 

Gina is certainly attractive but I'm not sure how many of those filters she used for that picture she actually needs.  If she wants people to think shes' a cartoon that's fine with me but if she wants to send me some I'll be sure to give her an honest opinion five or six minutes later.