Friday, September 17, 2021

Jenny McCarthy NUDE (Again)


 Jenny McCarthy let her tits hang out so someone could take a picture of them to sell lip gloss. Remember Jenny McCarthy? She's from Chicago I think. Orland Park? Maybe? So yeah she's one of those.  I wonder why nobody has asked her about covid vaccines. The Jenny McCarthy Body Count website hasn't been updated in a long time but I bet no one wants to be associated with that baggage, so they'll probably just blow her off. But if they're smart they'll start asking her about it so a bunch of idiots on the internet will get mad and start clicking on the story and start screaming at each other because that's pretty much all you people are good for anyway

She's married to a Wahlberg you know. I forgot which one but my guess is she forgets which one too. Wow, this is really all over the place and even more poorly written than usual but I'll probably have more to come so buckle up, it's going to be a long weekend.