Thursday, September 9, 2021

Matt Damon is Strong and Brave


 Matt Damon is strong and brave and said he was "as lucky as you could be" during the whole Covid thing after his daughter was diagnosed with Covid after having a "low fever"

The actor, 50, revealed himself, his wife Luciana Barroso and their family were forced to self-isolate and undergo regular PCR tests after Gia struggled with a 'low fever.'

Ooooh. I hope your daughter is okay now after having a low fever. I know how horrible it can be to have a low fever. I'd hate to have a low fever. I'm surprised she lived after having a low fever. I wonder if she's going to need any kind of physical therapy now after having a low fever, I mean you know how insidious those low fevers are. Did she cough too? Maybe had a sore throat? Or was it just a low fever. 

Don't you feel fucking ridiculous?