Saturday, April 8, 2023

A Hailey Put on a Bikini

 I thought I'd write about Hailey Bieber, and why not. She put on a bikini since that's pretty much all she does and I like girls in bikinis.  But it turns out the pictures were of Hailey BALDWIN. Even the source material called her the wrong name. This despite the fact that the pictures they used in their own story are clearly labeled Hailey Baldwin. Both of these women are so unremarkable and interchangeable, even people that care about their non-essential existence can't tell one from the other. 

I still don't know which one that is or which title is wrong. Is it Baldwin? Or Bieber? What possible difference could it make.

 And I would have happily written about either one since it's pretty obvious they're both pretty much non-entities and are totally useless unless they're standing around naked. Which is practically the same thing my ex said about me. You hear that, Elizabeth Hurley?