Monday, April 10, 2023

Halle Berry is Exciting and Daring


 Halle Berry posted a picture of herself naked on her balcony while drinking wine with the caption "I do what I want". I assume she means dying of cirrhosis of the liver, or maybe drunkenly falling and hitting her head on the edge of the countertop but each to their own.

You may get the idea that I'm against drinking. I'm actually not, I still do drink sometimes myself although very, very rarely. I don't really have anything against it, it's just something I don't really do anymore. Not drinking was a habit I developed years back. I will spare you the details because it's for boring reasons. Anyway the rambling point I'm trying to make is, drinking isn't a personality. At least not a good one. So do us all a favor and give it up.