Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Bridget Fonda is Normal


 Bridget Fonda is still breaking my heart. But so what? I only have a problem with actors and actresses that let themselves go to Hell while they're still actively famous and in movies or otherwise performing. Looking good is basically their only job. The only thing required of them is to look good, so when they put on an extra 40 or 80 pounds, they're slapping you in the face. "Unlike you, I'm so desired I can sit around and eat Pringles and drink beer all day" is essentially what they're saying.

But Bridget Fonda isn't famous anymore. There are 25 year olds alive today that have no idea who she is. She isn't starring in movies or television shows, she's retired and wants no part of any of that anymore.  Now she's just someone's 59 year old mom. Leave her alone. 

Trust me, when the time comes, I'm going to buy a train set and some overalls and basically look like Santa Claus.