Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Joy Corrigan is a Rocker


 I know I said I wasn't going to write about nobodies going to Coachella but this is an exception because I have a few questions. By the way that's "world famous" hard body, Joy Corrigan. That picture leads me to my questions. Before I begin I just want to say that "outfit" looks ridiculous. Okay let's begin.

First...Why? Isn't this a musical thing? Where people go see bands? I don't understand when this transitioned into a terrible fashion show for D-List celebrities. Does Coachella even showcase bands? Or is it all secondary character actresses from cancelled CW vampire shows, and the cast of Glee or whatever showing off their fake tits in bikinis. 

Second... Who ARE the bands? After all, it's supposed to be a music thing right? In all the stories I ever see written about Coachella, no one even mentions the bands or musical artists, so I never have even the slightest idea who is playing there.I have to imagine every Coachella is headlined by The Red Hot Chili Peppers (haha), and the rest of it is filled with local and semi-national acts only 70 people recognize. 

I'm basically out of questions because I guess I don't really care all that much, I was just looking for something to write about. The only people that seem to care about Coachella these days seem to live in Europe anyway, and who gives a shit what they think about anything