Saturday, April 29, 2023

Olivia Dunne Returns!


Olivia Dunne is in the new Sports Illustrated, which, I'm as surprised as anyone to find out there's still a Sports Illustrated. She's there because she's an NCAA star of some kind but the original story didn't say what kind exactly. In these cases it's usually swimming or even pole vaulting for some reason. Honestly I don't know what the NCAA is. I know it has something to do with college sports but beyond that I have no idea. 

They called this bikini "raunchy" but I don't know what makes one bikini raunchy and one not raunchy. Frankly bikinis all look pretty much the same, I guess it's who is wearing it that denotes it's level of raunch. 

They went on to say how she's making some kind of return but she's 20 years old, what is she returning from, prom? She can't even legally buy beer so maybe find someone that wasn't literally a child three years ago to have sexual fantasies about you pervert