Friday, April 28, 2023

Irina Shayk Visits the 80s


 Irina Shayk stepped out of a Nagel print from 1983 and went to The Prince's Trust Concert or whatever that is. And you're in luck. I scanned the source material just enough to stumble on this description... 

"The Prince's Trust was founded in the UK in 1976 with the vision that every young person should have the chance to succeed, by being given the appropriate tools"

All the standard vagueness is there, just as I expected. "The children!". "Succeed!"  "Appropriate tools!"

So a bunch of rich people and even normal people donate a bunch of money to something and then have no real idea where it went or what it's paying for. Yep. Sounds like a pretty standard charity to me.

Anyway, Irina listen. You're nearly 40 now. In five years nobody will even remeber your name, it's time to live a little. You're wealthy and single what do you want to hang out with all these dorks for. Irina, next time just ask. I'd love to talk you out of going here and then change our plans and go shoot pool or maybe even bowling. Take my word for it, it'll be A LOT more fun. And no one will be taking pictures. Unless that's your thing, if you get what I'm saying (that's a sex joke but seriously let me know).