Wednesday, November 29, 2023

KRISTIN CAVALLARI SEX TAPE


 People are still interviewing Kristin Cavallari, although why I have zero idea, and they're still calling her "The Hills star" too, even though that show went off the air FIFTEEN YEARS AGO.  There must be a weird time bubble in England or something it's really bizarre. If you had a baby the day The Hills went off the air, he'd be a sophomore in high school now learning how to drive a car, that's how long it's been gone.

Anyway, they asked who the hottest guy was she ever fucked and I've never come closer to blowing my brains out as I am right now. Since I read his name I'll tell you who it is. His name is Tyler Cameron, because of course it is. I'll even include a picture here.   I have no idea who he is or what he does. And yep. He's a "Tyler" for sure. If you asked me what that guys name was my first guess would be Tyler. If that was wrong my second guess would be Austin. I'll be honest, he looks like any other standard issue shithead to me but I'm a dude so what do i know. Now you're fully up to date on Kristin Cavallari's sex life. It's pretty much as dull as I'd ever imagined.