Thursday, November 16, 2023

ZSooey Deschanel is Alive!!



 Good news everybody Zooey Deschanel is still alive! Remember when she was the new "IT" girl in the late 90s or maybe it was the early 2000s? I'm not sure what year it was but I sure remember. I have no idea what happened to her, she just sort of vanished into thin air. Maybe she got sick or something I have no idea. I guess I could investigate like a real blogger but I'm not a real blogger. Or you could do it yourself. That actually seems like a better idea, it'll keep you occupied for a while.

She suddenly reappeared at something called "Trolls SometingSomething". Maybe she's in it, or maybe she's waiting tables there and serving drinks. I always did like those "bangs" (inset) women were getting back then, although I don't think women actually liked having them? I have zero idea, who knows what's going on in their heads at any given moment. This was kind of all over the place so I hope you enjoyed it. Oh, and welcome back Zooey. I'll just have coffee.