Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Margot Robbie Feet Addison Rae Feet


 Margot Robbie (left) and Addison Rae (?) both went to premiers for various movies and/or television shows, and both wore dresses with sheer tops. Isn't that weird? I pointed out that Margot Robbie was on the left because she wasn't wearing her mask at her premier even though it was probably just as crowded there as it was at the airport, and people were most likely all jammed together even more so than at the airport. So why would you wear a mask at one place but not the other?  

My guess would be because she isn't very smart, but I don't know her personally, so it may just be brain damage. Either way I drew a mask on her so she could at least look consistent and I wanted you to be able to recognize her. 

As far as the sheer dress fad thing goes I'm all for it. I like those sheer dresses. And also girls wearing hats with those mosquito nets that hang down? Do you know what I mean? Sort of like a 1950s' Femme Fatale, but with less smoking. Although you can smoke if you want. I'd also prefer it was Gwyneth Paltrow, Elizabeth Hurley, or Jennifer Aniston wearing it because I have zero interest in either one of these two. Sorry ladies.