Monday, November 6, 2023

Neigh to Megan Thee Stallion

 

Megan Thee Stallion says her boyfriend Lil Pimp Daddi or whatever the fuck his name is cheated on her. As evidence I show you comments from TikTok, or Instagram that prove everything she said. Don't worry everyone The Bad Papi is on the case. I can't believe it. Nor can I believe how many times I've typed the name "Megan Thee Stallion" over the last few years that didn't end with "was launched into the Sun".

I admit I haven't listened to too much rap music since the 90s but what I have heard doesn't sound all that different from the stuff I heard in the actual 90s, so it doesn't really seem to be evolving all that much. I don't even remember any rappers from the 90s. MC Hammer? Was he a rapper?  Good luck in your relationship Ms Stallion, I hope this latest drama helps you sell an extra 1 million units to super stupid people.


!!!!UPDATE!!!!

I wrote this just three days ago - 72 hours - then forgot I had it here and already nobody cares or even remembers. See what I mean?