Friday, February 2, 2024

Heidi Klum is Back

 

 

I haven't written about Heidi Klum in a while, not for any real reason I guess I just haven't. And then she went to a Grammy party? When are the Grammys and why does it involve Heidi Klum? There is almost never ever any context to this stuff, it's always just like... "Here's Olivia Newton Johns socialite daughter outside the traumatic brain surgery ward wearing all red!" but they never say why she's there. 

I think Heidi's husband is in a band so maybe that's the reason, but I don't think it's a band you'd actually go see. What I mean is, I think it's a bunch of guys in their late 30s that probably play at places called "Shooters" where they set up in between the pool tables and play "Sweet Child O' Mine" during commercials of whatever sport happens to be on TV at the time. At least I assume that's why she's involved with all of this.