Friday, February 23, 2024

Sami Sheen is Extreme (ly average)


 Good news everybody! Charlie Sheen's daughter Sami just turned 19 and decided to begin her big journey to fame. I'll link her Instagram account here in case you want to know what a girl that went to senior prom last year thinks about stuff. I don't know who she paid to get the original source story written about her but I bet it's expensive

If you don't feel like clicking that link I already took the bullet for you and scrolled her entire 50 post account. It's 100% pictures of her. No hobbies, no cool trees or dogs, just her. She doesn't work on cars, ride motorcycles, go on treasure hunts.. nothing she just takes pictures of herself. And she seems extremely average. I think I saw one picture of her with one friend. But she's 19 so with an average lifespan of around 80 years I guess we're going to be seeing her by herself on various beaches for the next 60 years so that's good news.