Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Sydney Sweeney is Hip


 Sydney Sweeney took her boobs to the red carpet premier of Madame Web which even Sydney Sweeney's boobs will never make me see. You know what's weird? Sydney Sweeney looks really cool. Let me see if I can explain. 

She looks like a hot bartender or waitress that's actually really cool and smart and wordly well beyond her years and sort of mean all at the same time. It's hard to explain. Guys reading this will know exactly what I'm talking about, even if I can't describe it well. Like, if she stopped being famous tomorrow she wouldn't really care. Does any of that make sense? Anyway that's just my interpretation. Maybe me and Sydney can get together and discuss it over a game of pool or maybe darts or something and we can go back to my place and hang out in the garage.