Thursday, July 5, 2018

Michael Avenatti Wants to Lead Your Country

Noted ambulance chaser that's representing "adult film actress" Stormy Daniels for reasons I've long since forgotten, and the LAWYER THAT CAN GET YOU THE MONEY YOU DESERVE said he's going to run for president in 2020 because he isn't tired of wasting everyone's time yet.
“IF (big) he seeks re-election, I will run, but only if I think that there is no other candidate in the race that has a REAL chance at beating him. We can't relive 2016. I love this country, our values and our people too much to sit by while they are destroyed. #FightClub #Basta,“ Avenatti tweeted.
By the way, that's a tweet he sent that I'm not screen-shotting or bothering to find. He'll probably be a write in candidate along side that one guy that always runs for president from Key West that thinks beer is the perfect food and wears a top hat, and the other guy from Idaho with the cape and the automatic weapon. Good luck Mark I'm sure you'd make a great president. If he doesn't drive a 7-Series BMW and wear a suit to bars where desperate women in their late 20's hang out to find an older husband that has money I'll eat my hat.