Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Shannen Doherty is Better

Shannen Doherty was spotted leaving a gym after I assume working out. Doesn't she have cancer? She's not sick anymore? Wasn't she dying?  I don't get it, I mean people get better but the way they made this sound two years ago was she was knocking on Heaven's door and I actually felt pretty bad for her. It feels manipulative. I'm not calling anyone a liar or a truth stretcher but... I don't know. Maybe next time she really will be dying and I'll just be like "Oh that's really a shame maybe I'll have some ice cream".  It's possible I missed an update somewhere, it's not my job to keep track of these imbeciles. Hey anyway I'm glad she's doing better, so good for her. 47 is way to young to die of anything. Except for being shot out of a cannon that would be kind of cool I guess.