Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Golden Fly is Very Real.

I was looking for something easy to write about on a Saturday morning when I stumbled across some kind of party that was happening for that 15 year old, piece of trash, garbage idiot that was on Doctor Phil who emitted the immortal words, "cash me outside howboutdat" and it was mentioned how something called "The Golden Fly" was there. It's an 11 year old rapper and fashion designer. No it wasn't representatives for an 11 year old company, which I originally thought, it's an 11 year old kid. And I thought "G Eazy" and Colin Hanks was about as low as rap could sink.

 Rap has officially moved way beyond parody now into that realm where people stare dumbfounded. Kind of like what happened with hair metal just before Nirvana released their first album. It's a joke. I wouldn't normally care all that much, I'd just move on with my life but come on man. You can not be serious. Aren't you embarrassed? You're listening to sixth graders rap about life on the street? I assume that's what he raps about. I can't imagine he raps about Peppa Pig and Animaniacs does he? I don't even remember being 11 years old. I say this a lot but this time I'm serious. You idiots make me fucking sick.