Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Ariel Winter Eats More Chicken

Ariel Winter went to Chick-Fil-A or however the fuck you spell it, and somebody took her picture. Just another fascinating day in Hollywood. How does anyone get any work done there? What with all the errands they run while wearing yoga pants, and all the working out they do, all while having their pictures taken constantly, it must be exhausting. I guess she's still on Modern Family but as usual I didn't even know that show was still on the air. I remember way back like four or five years ago when everyone on the internet was talking about how great Modern Family was like it was the greatest thing on TV since the last episode of M*A*S*H and I never understood that. But most people on the internet are morons so I suppose that explains a lot.