Friday, March 22, 2019

Michelle Pfeiffer Whips it Out

Michelle Pfieffer founf the whip she used when she was Cat Woman in the 1992 Batman movie she said...
Look what I found.
Wow. That's great. I think I saw that Batman but I'm not 100% certain. I know who Cat Woman is, and I know what whips are, but I don't know what one has to do with the other. Did she whip stuff? Wasn't The Penguin in that one too? I honestly wish I could, then I'd go to the next loser convention and speak at length with people that spend all their time worrying about Star Wars and Spiderman and whatever else losers worry about. Not kids. Kids are okay, they don't know any better. Kids up to say...driving age. Around that time is when you start to discover girls, and alcohol. Do that instead. Take lots of drugs, and alcohol. It really does make you cooler. That's a better use of your time.