Monday, March 18, 2019

Armie Hammer Must be a Giant

Armie Hammer was in New York for a screening of his new movie Hotel Mumbai while wearing his oldest son's suit. I have no idea when, or where this trend of wearing a suit that looks like it's a size or two too small for you started but it needs to stop. There is at least one example I've already written about here but I'll be damned if I can remember where so I can't link it. If I remember I will. This doesn't look good. This isn't my imagination, right? It seems to have started last summer with "flood" pants but seems to have moved into jackets. That suit looks uncomfortably small on him. And suits are already uncomfortable to begin with. I suppose it's possible that he's slowly growing and they can't make suits fast enough to fit him. "Oh my God Armie was nine feet tall this morning! What are we going to do?!" And the brown shoes? Jesus, didn't anybody teach you savages anything?