Friday, March 1, 2019

Christine McGuinness is in the "Hospital"

Christine McGuinness shared a selfie from a "hospital bed". Or more likely https://twitter.com/KylePlantEmoji/status/1101215157689057280just a normal bed with white sheets. Most of the stories I read about her while "researching" this story said the picture "worried her fans" but exactly zero of the stories I read said what it is she does. News broadcaster? Sexy Meteorologist? She only has 183,000 followers on Instagram and I'd guess at least a quarter of those are probably fake. I know normal, non-famous people with 10s of thousands of Instagram followers. Either way she posted this craption on the photo...
Thank you for your kind messages. I am feeling well and ready to recover from a little op and a biopsy. I am awaiting results and some further tests, mostly precautionary. Sending love, Christine.'  
Good it was all "precautionary".  You don't want to do this too often though, and get all that make up all over those white sheets, you'll never get it out.