Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Gwyneth Paltrow is Hot in Texas

Gwyneth Paltrow was at the SXSW Festival although I can't really be sure why, I already closed the tab that had the story on it and I didn't read that far. I thought The South by Southwest Festival was a music thing, but I guess it's a movie thing? Maybe there are two separate festivals. One for music I'll never hear, and one for movies I'll never see. There was a story somewhere around here about New York Congresswoman, Alexandra Ocasio De la Paz Los Huerta McGillicutty or whatever the fuck her name is at the SXSW Festival but I can't find it now. I think she mentioned how she planned on terraforming Mars by the end of 2022 so we can fly there in our magic Teslas after The Great Robot Wars, or whatever You Tube video she watched last night and then decided was real. Please continue coming here for more accurate and 100% truthful South by Southwest news.