Monday, March 18, 2019

Joseph Gordon Levitt and the Techincolor Dreamcoat

Joseph Gordon Levitt was at SXSW which I assume just goes on forever and people just stop by when they get a chance. He was there with some rapper who's name I forgot and isn't pictured. I saved this picture yesterday so there's very little chance I'm going to be able to remember. Common? The ghost of Tupac?  I also don't know who Joseph Gordon Levitt is. I thought he played DJ on the original Roseanne or maybe he was on Malcolm in the Middle? It was one of those I think. I honestly have no idea, but he was one of those "living memes" for a while that happen inexplicably on the internet. One day you've never heard of someone, or you know someone's name and they're sort of on the fringes of your consciousness and then they suddenly explode into reality. And then for like two years it's all anyone talks about. Like Jeff Goldblum or Betty White. Hey, maybe he's the bacon of people.