Thursday, June 4, 2020

Amy Grant is Fine

I was going to congratulate the doctors for reanimating the corpse of Amy Grant after she had surgery for a rare heart condition,  but she's always been alive and this time I know exactly who I'm mixing her up with. Laura Branigan.  But she died of a Hemorrhagic stroke  And not a heart problem, which I believe in layman's terms is what's know as an aneurysm.  Can you imagine one day your standing at your counter making some toast and !!!BLAMMO!!! Lights out, just totally out of the blue with no warning. Watching that Gloria video almost gave me a Hemorrhagic stroke I can tell you that much, what with the disco balls and spandex. Which I'll be honest I kind of like. No make that really like. Still, that's an awful song. Well good luck from your surgery or whatever Amy Branigan or whatever your name is. Live long and prosper.