Saturday, June 20, 2020

Christina Anstead is Somebody

Christina Anstead went for a walk with her dog and her son Brayden. I have no idea what would possess someone to name their child Brayden but she did. And that's not the weirdest part. The weirdest thing about all of this though is I actually knew a guy who's last name was Anstead, so reading that name made me flash back to high school which was the last time I saw him. I mean it isn't exactly like being named Smith or Jones. The story was mostly about her clothes and hair. Leggings, black top, hair parted down the middle...obviously I'm paraphrasing but that was basically the whole story, and it wasn't at all about John Anstead like I thought it was which was somewhat disappointing I guess but she could be him now after the operation and I just missed that part so who knows.