Thursday, June 11, 2020

Sean Penn is Unlikeable

Sean Penn said he knows he's a "difficult person to like", and went on to prove it by blaming everyone else.
There’ve been several times I’ve worked with directors who I felt might have found a different job description, and perhaps weren’t the storytellers that their initial meetings with each of us actors might have indicated
Sean Penn used to be considered by some to be part of the whole "intelligent Hollywood"(lol), back in the early 2000s when that was a minor "thing" happening. But I remember some essay he wrote, I think it was for Playboy(?), and someone that was mad at him released the unedited version of it and it looked like it was written by the sixth grader that had to wear a helmet to school. It wasn't written in crayon but it may as well have been. It was so bad I didn't believe it was even real. But trust me, that baby was real and it was hilarious.  I saw it only once or twice, and I've looked for this unedited version for literally years and I can't find it anywhere. Fast Times at Ridgemont High is a classic 80's Teen Movie but I can't remember seeing him in anything else because even the sight of him and his weird T-Rex arms enrages me. Anyway, fuck Sean Penn.