Friday, June 19, 2020

Lewis Hamilton Lost his Shirt

Here's Lewis Hamilton (not to be confused with Laird Hamilton) with his shirt off in the gym for the ladies. He should put his shirt back on and try working on his legs for a while. Unless his nickname is Chicken Legs then he's fine.  He said he likes working out because it helps his "mental health".   So there you go, everyone is concerned about their mental health now I hope you guys like this 21st Century monster you created. That's fine, me and everyone else that can work and build things and be the backbone of Modern Society will keep doing that, and you guys can all go hold Lewis while he cries through his feelings in the corner at the gym. Again. Maybe afterward you can help straighten his man bun and go get him a coffee.

Sorry, I closed the tab too fast after I saved the picture so I don't know what he does. The picture is from that giant UK garbage dump of a site, so I'd guess he probably has something to do with reality shows. The British seem to watch nothing but reality shows and do nothing but talk about Covid non-fucking-stop. They were such an influential part of my early life and for a while I really looked up to them and thought they were cool but it's become pretty obvious these last couple of years that I was wrong the whole time. So disappointing. You know what they say, "never meet your heroes".