Friday, June 12, 2020

Ashley Greene is Cute. Dumb.

Isn't Ashley Greene cute? I don't remember why she's in the news, it was probably nothing really, they had some paparazzi pictures of her laying around so they probably talked about her outfit (t-short/leggings). Once again this isn't a slam so don't take this the wrong way but she's not 33. Anyway I'm not getting into all that again it's not important. What is important is the bottom picture. Why, why, why, why, why are you walking around outside by yourself in a mask. I just do not get it. I'll overlook a lot of things but, overlooking this is getting to be far too difficult. The level of idiocy required to walk around outdoors by yourself in a mask is just an instantaneous reason for me to think less of you. That's not a joke either. You had your chance with me Ashley and you blew it with this outdoor mask nonsense. Now where will you find another internet loser that would willingly fulfill your every command and desire? Nowhere.