Monday, June 8, 2020

Bianca Gasoigne is Spotted at a BBQ

Bianca Gascoigne is apparently a model but then, every cute girl between the ages of 13 and 67 are models now so how much she's officially "a model" is anyone's guess. I'd never heard of her but that isn't saying much so don't depend on me to tell you how famous someone is. But she went to a barbecue at a friend's house, and I guess she's famous enough to make the celebrity rags for that. I'm not sure how the paparazzi knew which anonymous friend's house to stake out for - at best - this C-List "famous person" so she could have her picture taken, but I have an idea.  In my defense this was mostly about the polka dot dress more than anything else.  Please for the love that's all that's holy don't make polka dotted dresses a trend. I can't deal with that right now.


!!!!Pre-Posting Update!!!! Instead of calling them C-List and D-List etc., I'm just going to call them "T-List" as in Tits-List because if it wasn't for her tits, no one would know who she was.