Saturday, February 6, 2021

All Eyes are on Jennifer Lawrence


 Jennifer Lawrence got hit in the eye with broken glass while filming a scene for whatever movie she's going to be in. That's really awful. I make fun of these people but I don't want anything really bad to happen to them. They're really just people with weird jobs that I'm kind of jealous of that are easy to tease.

I hope her face isn't damaged that could end her career. That sounds horrible to say but it's true, and the truth doesn't care whether you like it or not. And I've been hit in the eye with shit, and I can tell you, it is not fun. I've broken bones, teeth etc., but man, leave my eyes alone, it's torture. A woman commited suicide over eye pain after a surgical procedure. It's no joke. 

So this is one of those times I feel really bad for her. Hang tough and maybe they'll give you a cool eye patch like a pirate. I had to wear one of those stupid gauze ones.