Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Katharine McPhee is Swollen


 Remember when I wrote about Katharine McPhee? Of course you do, it was two days ago. If you didn't click on the headline of this particular post you can probably still see it down there. This sudden flurry of Katharine McPhee news is probably because she's pregnant. Further cementing her ties to her husband David Foster. How can a guy be famous and I've never heard of him. I don't mean the flash in the pan rappers that won't live to see next year, or the latest dim bulb reality stars. No one over the age of 22 knows who they are, I mean really famous people.  And you'd think the guy with $150 million dollars in the bank could buy some new jeans. I won't even start about how they're walking around outside by themselves wearing masks, which I've decided is a good thing. This way you know who you can avoid talking too. It's kind of like a removable face tattoo.