Friday, February 19, 2021

Vincent Cassel is Famous Enough for This


 Vincent Cassel (left) is apparently a "screen star", although I'd never heard of him before 10 minutes ago. He's married to Tina Tunakey (On the right. Obviously). He's 53 years old and she's 23 years old. I've written extensively about "age gaps" and how I think they're too ridiculous to even be noted but c'mon dude. She's 23. She was in high school five fucking years ago. What the fuck could she have to say to you that you'd have any interest in. Her central nervous system is still developing. 

And yes I know, I know, it's not about conversation yadda yadda yadda but seriously. You have to live with this person. Do you even know who the people making the music she likes are? And forget about him for a second what about her? The dude looks like a crack head. I Google searched some images that were of him not wearing a hat in the ocean and it didn't get better. Whatever if you guys like each other, more power to you. I don't have to listen to her.