Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tammy Hembrow Goes Fishing


 Tammy Hembrow is a "fitness model", so here she is, being fit. I guess.  I have some exceedingly bad news for her, and for everyone else. She's not a "fitness model".  THIS is a fitness model.  Her name is Michelle Lewin, and here's her Instagram that you want to see. You do. Trust me. So you can stop pretending. Putting on a latex dress and walking around outside half naked doesn't make you a fitness model. We all know. If you want to post pictures of yourself wearing a cargo net while lifting weights you don't have to justify it with fancy names, or excuses, just do it. At least be honest about it, no one cares anymore, it's 2021, seriously it's okay. Do you think if I sent everyone naked pictures of myself they wouldn't arrest me because I captioned them "Fitness Expert"? Not for a third time it wouldn't. .